Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Big Day Tomorrow

So, after being out of work for 12 whole weeks, I am going back to work tomorrow!  For those of you that know me, you can understand why I am excited about this.  I love working with children and since abruptly having to go on complete bed rest after my stay in the hospital at 32 weeks, I have been extremely bored.  Well, let me take that back.  I was bored until little Ava Claire arrived of course.  Some people think I am crazy for being so ready but I have a lot of factors that play into my comfort of Ava's care when I am not around.  The first one being that Nick will have her the majority of the time since he has the summer off.  If you haven't figured it out from my other posts, Nick is an amazing Daddy so there are no worries with that.  During exhibition games and basketball camps that interfere with work for me, she will go to the Nanny at my office.  I am so fortunate to have access to something so amazing at my job.  It definitely makes it worth it on the tough days.  I know I will be able to go in and see her when I want.  Although I am on the road a lot with my job, I have so many great friends at work and Miss Weezie is AMAZING with her, that I am completely comfortable with her being there.  My mom arrives next Sunday to stay with Ava Claire while Nick is away because frankly, Ava Claire needs Nana time and I'm pretty sure Nana is okay with Ava Claire time. It's a little sad that our families are so far away but I am lucky that my side is only about a 2 and a half hour drive from us.  We can't wait for Nick's family to move south so they can be much closer to Ava Claire (hint hint). 
So, wish me much luck tomorrow as Ava Claire and I head to work as a Mommy/Daughter duo!  Of course you can expect an update on how this goes soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment